Starting from our hotel we pass through the historical town of Neapolis and through a beautiful route we reach our first stop will be the traditional village Fourni where we will have the opportunity to taste traditional raki with many local appetizers.
After a 30-minute stop, we head to Plaka with a beautiful path to the fishing village and we will be enchanted by the view of Spinalonga. Arriving at Plaka we will have about 30 minutes of free time, which will give us the opportunity to enjoy and photograph the historic island of Spinalonga
Then we head to the famous village of Elounda where we will have the chance to photograph the beautiful landscapes of our swimming for about 30 minutes and enjoy our coffee or ice cream next to the sea. Then through a path with a spectacular view we head to Agios Nikolaos where we can stop for 30 minutes and enjoy the lake and its beauties.
The trip includes
- Free pick up
- Raki with traditional mezes
- Folkloric-Cretan streets
- Extraordinary views to Spinalonga
- Panoramic views
The meal is not predetermined but during the journey after drivers question, can each choose his food. For example there are vegetarians as there are people who do not eat pork and so on.
So everybody can choose the meal they wish.
Food menu includes:
- 4-5 first dishes
- Main dish
- Raki and unlimited wine
- Walking shoes or ones that are comfortable for you
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Towel & Swimwear
- Extra money in case you desire to buy souvenirs, local products etc
We operate from April till October
- Lassithi Plateau: 09:30 - 17:30
- Trypitis Beach: 09:30 - 17:30
- Sarakina Gorge: 09:30 - 17:30
- Agiofarago Gorge: 09:30 - 17:30
- Elounda Half-day: 08:00 - 13:30
- Elounda Sunset: 17:00 - 22:20
- Mini Van East Crete: 09:30 - 17:30
- Mini Van West Crete: 09:30 - 17:30